Hi,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the viewers of this blog. I wrote this post to reply to a comment made by one of the viewers. I would like you to draw closer to God because of love and not fear of going to hell. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7). Let us focus more on Gods love for us and not Fear in these last days. Please continue leaving comments and i will try my best to reply. Thank you.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the viewers of this blog. I wrote this post to reply to a comment made by one of the viewers. I would like you to draw closer to God because of love and not fear of going to hell. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7). Let us focus more on Gods love for us and not Fear in these last days. Please continue leaving comments and i will try my best to reply. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment